Tuition Remission Request

This documentation outlines how faculty and staff may request tuition remission for themselves, their dependent children and their spouse or domestic partner. Please contact the Human Resources Office (336-278-5560) with any questions.

Click images on the tabs below to view a larger version.


ontrack ontrack Delete
on on Delete
track track Delete
tuition tuition Delete
remission remission Delete
request request Delete
employee employee Delete
dependent dependent Delete
child child Delete
spouse spouse Delete
domestic domestic Delete
partner partner Delete
Enter labels to add to this page:
Please wait 
Tip: Looking for a label? Just start typing.