More information about availability and benefits of Qualtrics may be found on the Technology Website.
Faculty, staff and students may use Qualtrics for their survey needs. An account will be created for you automatically when you login at the link below.
After you have created your account, you may reach the login page at https://elon.co1.qualtrics.com. You will directed to our Elon authentication page. Qualtrics is now connected to our Single Sign On (SSO) system so if you are logged into another SSO system, you will not see the login page, again. After the change to SSO, please update your bookmark for reaching Qualtrics to the link above.
Qualtrics is supported on Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Tutorials, webinars, and help documentation are available from Qualtrics as part of Qualtrics University
- Qualtrics also has a set of "Getting Started" on-demand webinars
- Your username and password will be your Elon University email address and password.
- If you forgot your password reset it at www.elon.edu/password.
- Questions regarding the use and functionality of Qualtrics should search the Qualtrics knowledgebase
- If Qualtrics is not functioning correctly, or if you have questions regarding licensing and optional features, you should direct them to Qualtrics Support (please note that the Technology Service Desk does not maintain the Qualtrics site or tool)