|Office Depot and OfficeMax have merged|
Office Depot and OfficeMax have merged into one company. This has impacted our campus community in several ways.
- Customers wishing to order posters in-person will need to visit the local Office Depot store, located at 1825 South Church Street in Burlington. Elon contract pricing will be honored by showing your Phoenix Card. (The local OfficeMax store on Garden Road in Burlington is closed.)
- Online orders: At this time, there is no change in procedure for ordering posters online. These orders will continue to be processed and printed through the OfficeMax store in Apex, NC. They will still be delivered to campus every Tuesday and Thursday. We are expecting some changes to this procedure in the future, and the campus community will be notified at that time.
Continue to visit this website for any additional updates and information.
Place an order
- Orders can be placed online through OfficeMax's website.
- Orders can be placed in-person at the local Office Depot store (1825 S. Church Street, Burlington). This store can print up to a large size poster, but can only laminate and offer foam board mounting up to a medium sized poster. Clients must present their Phoenix Card to receive the Elon discount.
|Departmental Account Numbers|
Ordering online with a departmental account number is restricted to particular faculty and staff. If you do not have access to place office supply orders with OfficeMax using a departmental account number, you have several options for ordering. The first 2 options listed below are the university's recommendations.
- Pay with an Elon Purchasing Card.
- Pay with your personal credit card and get reimbursed by the university.
- Contact the person in your department responsible for OfficeMax purchases.
If you order office supplies through OfficeMax for the university ...
Some users' accounts have been activated to order posters using a departmental account number. For those users in which this feature has been activated, when you log in to your OfficeMax account you will see a link in the left-hand navigation to place a poster order. You may continue to place poster orders through this method. If you do not see a link to place a poster order or if you wish to pay using a credit card, you will need to create a new OfficeMax account by following the instructions above for "first-time clients." When you log in with this new username and password, you will only see options for ordering a poster (and not for ordering any office supplies). Ultimately, you will have 2 accounts with OfficeMax: one for ordering Office Supplies (and posters) via a departmental account number and one for ordering posters via a credit card.
Pick up your order
For orders placed online, OfficeMax delivers poster orders two times a week to . Customers are responsible for picking up their order. Use the delivery schedule below to know when your poster should arrive, based on when it was ordered. (Customers will not be called when their poster is delivered.)
| Ordered by
|| Delivered by
| Mondays before 9am
|| Tuesdays by 7pm
| Wednesdays before 9am
|| Thursdays by 7pm
| The delivery schedule is subject to change during semester breaks and holidays.
- Thanksgiving week schedule: Delivery will occur on Monday, 11/24/14 and Wednesday, 11/26/14 (library closes at 5pm).
- Christmas week schedule: No deliveries will occur 12/22/14 to 12/26/14.
- New Year's schedule: Delivery will occur on Monday, 12/29/14 and Wednesday, 12/31/14.
For orders placed in-person at the local Office Depot Store (1825 S. Church Street, Burlington), clients are responsible for picking up their own order at the Burlington store.
This is general pricing, but may change based upon the specifics of your order and taxes.
|| X-Large (up to 42" x 60")
|| Large (up to 36" x 42")
|| Medium (up to 24" x 36")
|| Small (up to 18" x 24")
|| X-Small (up to 8.5" x 11")
| Mount (per side)
| Note that the local Burlington Office Depot can print up to a large size poster, but can only laminate and offer foam board mounting up to a medium sized poster. The lamination and mounting of large-sized posters and the printing, lamination, and mounting of X-Large posters are available through online ordering only. |
Templates and Elon graphics
Additional help and resources
If you need assistance, follow these guidelines to receive assistance: