|Click on images above to enlarge.|
Located on the second floor of Moseley, this room serves as the John R. Kernodle Center for Service Learning and Community Engagement for Elon University students. The Kernodle Center for Service Learning and Community Engagement engages students, faculty, staff and community partners in service that benefits the university and its surrounding community. The Kernodle Center houses Elon Volunteers!, a student-led program offering a range of volunteer activities; coordinates Elon’s signature academic service-learning programs and courses; and sponsors the Alternative Breaks Program.
For more information about Elon University's Kernodle Center for Service Learning and Community Engagement, visit the their home page.
Below is a list of all the technology available in Moseley 230.
| 1.) Student Computer
|| Optiplex 7010
| 2.) TV- 42 inch
- Turn on computer by pressing the power button on the top left of the CPU (located to the left of the equipment rack).
- Turn on the computer monitor by pressing the power button on the bottom right side of both computer monitors.
- Login with your Elon username and password.
- To power the desktop computer off, click the Shut Down button (click the Windows button on the bottom left side of the desktop, the Shut Down button is located to the right of the display window).
- To turn on TV, press the POWER button on the the remote.
- To change the channel, use the channel arrows or press the channel number on the remote.
- To adjust the volume, use the volume arrows on the remote.
- To turn off TV, press the POWER button on the remote.