Follow these instructions to configure your spam filter in Microsoft Outlook 2011 for the Mac.
- Selecting 'Mark as Junk' will consider the highlighted email as spam.
- Selecting 'Block Sender' will block the sender of the highlighted email.
- Select 'Junk Email Protection...' for more advanced settings.
4.) On the 'Safe Domains' tab, enter domains that you consider safe, using commas to separate multiple domains
- Example: elon.edu, cnn.com, bbc.co.uk, google.com
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org