Please note that Kivuto's E-Academy software is only compatible with PCs and Macs. Software and instructions associated with this page apply to iPads and other iDevices. If you are interested in compatible apps for iDevices (such as iPhones or iPads), consider downloading Pages (Microsoft Word equivalent), Numbers (Microsoft Excel equivalent), or Keynote (Microsoft Powerpoint equivalent) from the iTunes App Store.
|Do you have a Mac and already utilized your free download? Is your Mac lacking a disc drive? You can purchase an Office 2011 CD from the Technology Service Desk and use your product key for a digital download at the following site: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/office-2011-digital-download|
Elon University has partnered with Kivuto's E-Academy to offer convenient Microsoft product downloads to members of the Elon community. The products are intended for use on privately owned computers. They are not for use on university owned computers. The partnership includes a free installation of Microsoft Office (Windows or Mac) and Microsoft Forefront EndPoint Protection (Windows).
- One license of Microsoft Office (While multiple options are available, the most current version available is Office 2016)
- License limitations are 2 unique installations
- One license for Microsoft ForeFront EndPoint Protection (Windows Anti-virus, Anti-spyware)
- Unlimited use
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Faculty/Staff - $9.75+tax for a one year subscription
- Students - $19.99+tax for a monthly subscription (you must commit to one year of service)
- Click here for registration instructions
Elon University recommends that you save a copy of your download and product key on a CD or some other form of removable media. This will serve as your back up. Elon University is unable to retrieve product downloads or product keys.
- Visit http://elon.onthehub.com to access your downloads and product keys.
- Visit our instructive how-to page: How to Download E-Academy Software
- Learn how to install Microsoft ForeFront
- Contact technical support by phone 1-888-396-1447
- Submit an online Customer Support form. Upon submitting the request you will receive an auto-confirmation email containing a support ticket number.
- Review Frequently Asked Questions