Located in the Inman Admissions building, the Weisenburger Presentation Room is directly across from the Clohan Theatre. This presentation area seats around 55 people.
- Press the power button on the top right of the touch screen control panels, located on the left side of either enterance door.
- Select the appropriate presentation to show or select exit and choose another input (PC, Cable TV, wall inputs).
- To power the system down, press the power button on the top right of either touch screen control panel.
Below is a list of all available technology in the Weisenburger Presentation Room 112.
| 1.) Light Plate
| 2.) Wall Plate
| 3.) Wall Plate
|| USB Extender D Rx
| 4.) Projector
| 5.) Touch Panel
- Press the ON button located on the right hand side of the light plate (A white light will appear above the ON button).
- Choose desired lighting level by pressing the SCENE 1-6 buttons.
Each scene is a different lighting option.
- Press the OFF button on the bottom right side of the light plate to power down the system.
Provides a remote wall plate or floor box input connection for HDMI® and RGB sources as part of a complete DigitalMedia™ System. Connects to the DM 8G+™ input of a DM® Switcher or Receiver via DM 8G® Cable or CAT5e. Includes a USB-HID device port, allowing a mouse/keyboard to be connected for controlling a computer or other host device at a different location. Mounts in a double-gang electrical box.
- DigitalMedia 8G+™ transmitter and multimedia interface
- Built-in 2x1 AV switcher with auto-switching and analog audio-breakaway
- QuickSwitch HD® technology achieves fast, reliable switching
- Connects to a DM® switcher or receiver over a single CAT type twisted pair cable
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e
- HDBaseT® Certified — Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Provides HDMI® and RGB/component video inputs
- Also supports DVI and DisplayPort Multimode sources
- Handles video resolutions up to Full HD 1080p
- Handles computer resolutions up to WUXGA
- Handles Dolby Digital®, DTS®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP compliant
- Includes a mini-TRS stereo analog audio input
- Detects and reports detailed video and audio input information
- Performs automatic AV signal format management via EDID
- Enables device control via CEC
- Enables USB HID signal extension for a local keyboard/mouse
- Allows quick, easy setup and diagnostics
- 2-gang wall box mount design
- Also fits in a typical 6” deep floor box
- Available in black or white finish
- Powered via the DM connection or local power pack
- Identify the top left plug-in on the wall plate, as this is where you can connect any available AUX cord to your device.
- Insert the AUX cord from your device (either a computer, iPod, cell-phone, etc.) and into the corresponding AUX plug-in.
- You should then be able to adjust the volume via your own specific device in connection to the main system.
- In the event that the audio does not connect properly, always check your volume settings under 'playback devices' and make sure the device you are connecting to is dispalyed. If not, either wait for the device to add itself OR try re-connecting the device.
- Identify the bottom right plug-in on the Crestron panel, as this is where you can connect your computer to the main system.
- Insert the computer VGA cord into the corresponding middle plug-in.
- You should then be able to directly connect your computer to the system.
- Identify the top right plug-in on the Wall Plate, as this is where you can connect your device to the main system.
- Insert the HDMI cord into the corresponding plug-in from your device.
- Your device will then be connected to the necessary equipment.
- Identify bottom left plug-in on the wall plate, as this is where you can connect computer input devices, such as a keyboard or mouse.
- Insert the USB-HID cord into the corresponding plug-in from your device.
- Your device will then be connected to the necessary equipment.
The USB Extender Series enables USB peripheral devices to be remotely located up to 450 feet (135 meters) from the host computer. The extender consists of a transmitter and receiver set that are linked using a single, standard CAT 5/5e/6 or CAT 7 cable. The receiver features a built-in, active four port hub that supplies 5 Volts, 500 mA to each port to power attached devices. This allows peripherals such as smartphones, webcams, personal media players, and mass storage devices to be connected and powered or charged at the same time. The USB Extender Series is ideal for use in applications utilizing the Extron Annotator and remote touchscreen displays, as well as applications that require the remote location of USB peripherals such as interactive whiteboards, keyboards, mice, and other human interface devices.
The USB Extender Series is available in three form factors that can be mixed and matched for optimum integration flexibility. The tabletop model is housed in a compact 1" quarter rack width metal enclosure, and is ideal for desktop, under desk, lectern, or rack mounting. The USB Extender AAP – Architectural Adapter Plate model, available in black or white, fits within a double-space AAP opening and provides a convenient and elegant architectural USB connectivity solution. The USB Extender D is a white, Decora®-style wallplate that installs in a one-gang wall box.
- Extends USB peripherals up to 450 feet (135 meters) on one CAT 5/5e/6 or CAT 7 cable
- Supports USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 standards with data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps — Allows high speed transfer from thumb drives and other mass storage devices.
- Receiver features an integrated four port hub with 5 Volts, 500 mA available on each port — Allows simultaneous connection to multiple peripheral devices such as the Extron Annotator, mass storage devices, keyboards, mice, or other HID – Human Interface Devices.
- Port Status LEDs — Provides visual indication of port activity for enumerated peripherals and all connected and active host devices.
- Choice of tabletop and architectural form factors — Available in a compact 1" rack-mountable metal enclosure, an AAP - Architectural Adapter Plate, and a 1-gang Decora-style wallplate for easy integration into a variety of environments
- Form factors can be mixed and matched for optimum integration flexibility
- Highly reliable, energy-efficient external universal power supply included, replacement part #70-775-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility, with high demonstrated reliability and low power consumption for reduced operating costs.
- Insert USB drive into an open port on the wall plate.
- Access projector controls from touch screen.
- Select projector control button on the bottom left of the touch screen.
- Power on project by pressing the green ON button.
- Adjust projector image, audio, and screen from middle of the touch screen.
- Power off projector by pressing the red OFF button.
- Hold power button on the top right of the touch screen to start the presentation system.
- The system will take around 60 seconds to warm up.
- Select presentations or press EXIT to have more input options.
- If using Wall Inputs, select the appropriate input from the left of the touch screen (HDMI, PC, USB, AUX).
- Select Wireless Microphone to adjust wireless microphone volume.
- Select Projector Controls to adjust the projector.
- Hold power button on the top right of the touch screen to power off the presentation system.
- The system will take around 90 seconds to power off presentation system.