This walkthrough covers the process of unenrolling a student from an organization Moodle course. This can also be used to remove a faculty member who may have been previously assigned to teach your section. This is not the process that should be used to remove a student from an academic course. As of Winter Term 2015, Moodle enrollments are automatically processed. This means:
- It may take up to 72 hours for a student to be enrolled in your Moodle course after they register for the course in OnTrack.
- It may also take up to 72 hours for a student to be un-enrolled from your Moodle course after they drop the course.
- It's in the Administration block on the left side of the page. You may have to scroll down to see it if you've moved your blocks around. You do not have to turn on editing to do this.
- Clicking this link will take you to the Enrolled Users page, which is where you can add or remove students.
- You'll be taken to a confirmation page asking if you want to proceed with removing that user.
If you have linked/combined sections, the 'X' icon may not appear. If that is the case, you will need to go to the Moodle course that student was originally enrolled in to remove them. Removing them in the original course will remove them from the linked course.
- This will complete the process of removing that user from your course.