This walkthrough covers the process of enrolling a user in a Moodle course. Though enrollment updates are handled automatically, they are not immediate.
- It may take up to 72 hours for a student to be enrolled in your Moodle course after they register for the course in OnTrack.
- This same process can be followed to add an instructor to a course. The only change you would have to make is at Step 4, where you would change the role from "Student" to "Teacher."
1.) Locate the course name and click the gear icon
- It will be located to the right of the course name.
2.) Click 'More'
- Clicking this button will open the course administration page.
3.) Click 'Users'
4.) Click 'Enrolled users'
- Clicking this link will take you to the Enrolled Users page, which is where you can add or remove students.
5.) Click 'Enroll users'
- The Enroll Users button is on the top-right corner of the Enrolled Users page. Clicking this button will cause a box to popup in the middle of your browser window (seen in the next step).
6.) Enter the name of the user you'd like to add and press 'Return' or 'Enter' to search for them
7.) Click the 'Enroll' button across from the user you would like to add
- The Enroll button should disappear after you click it.
8.) Click the 'Finish enrolling users' button
- The Enroll Users page will refresh. The student you've added should now appear on the Enrolled Users page. They should also have access to your course (assuming you've made it available).