Please note: This same process can be followed to add an instructor into a course. The only change you would have to make is at Step 4, where you would change the role from "Student" to "Teacher".
- It's in the Administration block on the left side of the page. You may have to scroll down to see it if you've moved your blocks around. You do not have to turn on editing to do this.
- Clicking this link will take you to the Enrolled Users page, which is where you can add or remove students.
- The Enroll Users button is in the top right corner of the Enrolled Users page. Clicking this button will cause a box to pop up in the middle of your browser window (seen in the next step).
4.) Type in the name of the user you'd like to add, and press 'Return' or 'Enter' to search for them
If you're having trouble finding someone, double-check the spelling of their name, or try searching for just their first or last name (whichever seems more unique) or type in their email username.
- The Enroll button should disappear after you click it.
- The Enroll Users page will refresh. The student you've added should now appear on the Enrolled Users page. They should also have access to your course (assuming you've made it available).