Located on the first floor of the Global Commons, this space includes four desktop computers, a print station, a seating area, a study table, and a computer-based touch table. This space is commonly used as a study space for students and faculty alike.
This space includes four desktop computers, a print station, and a touch table.
|| Model # / Type
| 1.) Printer
|| Laser Jet 600 (M602)
| 2.) Computer
|| Microsoft (Windows7)
|| Optiplex 7010
| 3.) Touch-Table
|| Microsoft PC
This room contains an HP Laserjet printer equipped with standard printing functionality. Students can print whichever documents they wish via the printer using their phoenix card.
|When printing your document, make certain the printer you select is the PHAROS printer.|
- Log into the computer using your Elon University username and password.
- Open the document you wish to print.
- Choose File (top left hand corner) or Print button to print and click OK.
- Swipe your Phoenix card on the swipe panel, directly next to the printer.
- Select which file you would like to print.
- Press 'Print' and your document will be printed.
This space includes four desktop computers.
- To long on press Ctrl + Alt +Dlt.
- Enter your Elon University username and password.
- Once logged on, you are free to use the computer with your account until logged off.
Unique to the space, is a 3M touch-table. Operating like a normal desktop, this computer gives the user the option of touch in order to operate.
|This touch-table operates under Windows 8.|