|Click on images above to enlarge.|
Located on the first floor of Alamance, this space operates as a conference room that can seat up to 32 people. This room includes a projector and a touch panel that controls the technology in the room.
- Tap the Crestron touch panel to turn on the system.
- The system will take 45 seconds to turn on.
- The system automatically connects to AirMedia.
- To choose a different input setting select VGA or HDMI.
- To turn off the system, tap the power button and tap, "Yes, power down."
Below is a list of all the available technology in Alamance 101.
| 1.) Touch Screen Control
| 2.) Projector
|4.) Automatic Screen||DaLite||Advantage Electrol|
|5.) Laptop connectivity|
- Touch the screen to turn on the system. The system will take 45 seconds to warm up.
- Use the touch screen control to select the desired input (VGA, HDMI, AirMedia).
- Press IMAGE MUTE, located on the top left to mute the screen image and adjust the height of the projector screen.
- To turn the system off, press the System Off button located on the top right of the touch screen control.
- Choose the desired input.
- For VGA connect the laptop using the VGA cord to the right of the desk.
- For HDMI connect the laptop using the HDMI cord to the right of the desk.
- Ensure that your device is on.
- Make sure that the Crestron system is on.
- Select the "AirMedia" option on the touch panel controller.
- A screen similar to the one shown below will appear on the projector screen.
- If you are using a Mac and require sound to be played through the room speakers, you will need to download SoundFlower. Click here for instructions on how to download it.
- Go the URL displayed at the top of the screen, it will take you to a page that looks similar to the one below.
- If you have not used AirMedia before in this room, download it by clicking on the respective buttons for your device type.
- Once you have downloaded it, locate the file in your download folder and open it.
- A small screen will appear on your device with an input box.
- Type in the Room Code that is projected at the top right of the screen into the input box on your device.
- Click on the "Connect" button, and your device's screen will appear on the projected screen.
- To stop presenting, click on the stop button.
Click on the images above to enlarge.
- Touch the touch screen control to turn on the projector.
- Use the touch screen control to mute the projector.
- Turn the projector off by pressing the System Off button located on the top right side of the touch screen control.